Thanks ALLINONEINALL … it takes a village … Earth and Sky … sweat ( the best perfume), requisite scrapes …and Red Tails overhead… Kuatli ! .. how’s the toe? ( oowie during stake pounding ) Tender XO Bro ! THANK YOU all Volunteers and Artists and Sponsors and Attendees … below … Corey’s front-side hands reveal, among other festi-peti-fours : one lovely bamboo splinter + one chunkito, thanks to soccer flagging …LOL … now packing down and in… repairs and recupes … more to follow … Encore … BLESSToALL .. RESTival ahead …=:)~
Festival RiZing .. working looong days in build-out and prep .. volunteers welcomed via volunteer tab, i volunteer portal …it takes a village right through Sunday … East Bay Express is soliciting 2015 faves for Best Of.. if ya feelin it, shoutaboutit ! …http://posting.eastbayexpress.com/oakland/Survey?survey=4288936.. and please do social us UP ! This is a destination/mountain-feel festival, right in our City environs. it is F R E E and B e a u t i f u l .. a labor of LOVE … all ages … rootical .. globAloha …LuZ + Amor + ViBRa Buena pa’ todos !
Festival notes :
– EC Jazz with Special Guest Erik Jakebson 5p-7p on July 3 .. see the main stage schedule in detail under the tab above…
– Watch for Sister Carol in the assemblage on 4th..
– Bike valet available on Moeser
– Cerrito Vista is @ 20 min walk from EC Plaza Bart .. North along the Ohlone trail, turn right up Moeser .. voila !
– Low back or blankets chairs please .. shade tents areas are marked, beside and behind the plane of the sound tent
– El Cerrito is newly a smoke-free City ..
– We LOVE canines .. but the event is a bit much for dogs and their keepers .. so please be aware .. poochie cannot accompany you to the festival ..
– free nearby street parking is available in almost every direction.. longer strolls later in the day of course .. and DO curb your wheels !
If you love it.. stoke it ! support the arts and foods vendors .. shout your support to the City of El Cerrito ! Donate during the fest in the festival calabash, or after the fest, directly to Public Radio keCg … 540 Ashbury Avenue , El Cerrito CA 94530 … keCg is a broadcast service of West Contra Costa Unified School District and the recipient of several prestigious arts and service awards/accolades … YOU are the Public in Public Radio …we’ll thank you with a receipt for your tax deductible direct donation to the little double rainbow radio station which has been home to worldOne since 1995.
Gotta gallop now … see ya’ll soon in the ol’ worldOneradio corral = : ) ~