Inviting Glocal Citizens
one and all
… from teens to adults.
Join us in creating our amazing
one-and-only worldOne festival!
worldOne radio+festival is a labor of love; created by Founder, Educator, Producer, Corey Mason, who is also a full-time urban Educator and his Co-Producer/wife, Debra Sue Kelvin, MS, L. Ac., a Berkeley-based Chinese & Integrative Medicine practitioner.
worldOne festival is a volunteer-based production (and why we need everyone’s loving help) in collaboration with the City of El Cerrito – with whom we freely present worldOne festival to the public.
worldOne festival is staffed by volunteers + community members just like you.
worldOne welcomes big hearts, skilled hands, strong backs, folks to help with festival promotion, social media, and errands.
Our precious volunteer corps will be glad to meet and orient you.
Attend our pre-event orientation Volunteer Meetings held at worldOne heart quarters in El Cerrito!
Dates to be confirmed soon! Usually May + June.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
and we’ll send you the address.
- Volunteers to flyer local businesses and intersections now thru festival.
- Volunteers to assist worldOne festival Director in organizational details, field layout +load-in, errands June 25 thru July 4th.
July 3 + 4 Event Needs include (see volunteer link for specifics):
- July 3 > from 10 am … sound load-in and sound /production tents prep
- July 4 > from 7-10 am .. main stage dress and load-in
- Backstage performing artist hospitality
- Festival booth & fundraising/sales/drawing activity
And when it’s all over and we’ve had our last dance –
- We need all skilled hands on deck July 4th starting at 6 pm til 9+ pm to breakdown, set, strike, properly pack and store festival hard and soft goods for use next year and leave the park as beautiful as we found it!
If you can donate hospitality foods or beverages backstage for our bands + volunteers, great. If you wish to make a monetary donation to the festival, a little will go a long way to promote the health + longevity of our remarkable grass-roots festival in seasons ahead.
Welcome and thank you!