Volunteer for worldOne festival!
From teens to adults – we need you!
Sign-up online today – it’s easy:
worldOne radio+festival is a labor of love.
… Created by worldOne radio+festival Founder, Educator, Producer, Corey Mason, who is also a full-time urban Educator and his Co-Producer/wife, Debra Sue Kelvin, L. Ac., Berkeley-based Chinese & Integrative Medicine practitioner.
worldOne festival is presented freely to the public with the support of the City of El Cerrito + like-minded sponsors like Honda of El Cerrito.
worldOne festival is staffed by volunteers + community members just like you.
worldOne welcomes big hearts, skilled hands, strong backs, drivers + vehicles for festival errands. Our precious volunteer corps will be glad to meet and orient you.
We’d love your collaboration.
Attend our pre-event orientation Volunteer Meetings held at worldOne heart quarters in El Cerrito!
Email us, and we’ll send you the address.
Saturday, May 30th 12-2 pm
Saturday, June 13th 12-2 pm
Some of our pre-event needs include:
- Volunteers to flyer local businesses and intersections now thru festival.
- Volunteers to assist worldOne festival Director in organizational details, field layout +load-in, errands June 27 thru July 4th.
July 3+4 Event Needs include (see volunteer link for specifics):
- July 3 > from 10 am … sound and stage load-in and sound /production tents prep
- July 4 > from 7-10 am .. main stage dress and load-in
- Backstage performing artist hospitality
- Festival booth & fundraising/sales/raffle activity
- 21+ y.o. drivers/ Gator escorts escort and load-in performing artists from parking to backstage
And when it’s all over and we’ve had our last dance –
- We need all skilled hands on deck July 4th starting at 6 pm til 9+ pm to breakdown, set, strike, properly pack and store festival hard and soft goods for use next year and leave the park as beautiful as we found it!
If you can donate hospitality foods or beverages backstage for our bands + volunteers, great. If you wish to make a monetary donation to the festival, it will go a long way to promote the health + longevity of our remarkable grass-roots festival in seasons ahead.
Welcome and thank you!